Monday, October 04, 2004

Fwd: Maybe in one or two months we will be a lot better

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rafael.benitez
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:28:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Maybe in one or two months we will be a lot better
To: Liverpool FC Fan List

Dear Liverpool supporter,

In my opinion the last two away games we were bad against Manchester
United and Olympiacos. On Sunday we were strong and we had good
opportunities. I also felt we controlled the game at times but when
you do that you need to score a goal.

We had a lot of free-kicks in good positions but didn't make the most
of them but I felt we were better against a good side in Chelsea. Of
our last three away games, two of them have been against the best
three sides in the Premiership in Chelsea and Manchester United.

I was happy with the five changes I made and I played Harry up front
because I wanted us to keep the ball in attack. I thought Harry played
very well.

We are playing well at home but we need to start winning away from
home. The players are working hard in training and maybe in one to two
months we will be a lot better.

Regards,

Rafael Benitez
Liverpool Manager