Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Fwd: Great performance but frustrating result

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rafael.benitez@liverpoolfc.tv
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:35:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Great performance but frustrating result
To: Liverpool FC Fan List


Dear Liverpool supporter,

I am very pleased with our performance against Deportivo La Coruna. It
was just a shame we couldn't get the three points we so much deserved.

If we play like this away from home then we can win away and qualify
for the next stage.

I'm not happy with the result but we played very well. I was happy
with the way we played and we had chances with Cisse, Baros and Luis
Garcia but the keeper Molina played very well. The result was
disappointing but we deserved to win the game in my opinion.

For me this is the best Liverpool have played this season against a
very good team. We kept the ball well, pressed well and had many
opportunities.

It is going to be difficult to qualify for the knockout stage but if
we continue to play as we did tonight I am sure we can win our away
games and get through.

I am happy with a lot of things about this performance but we should have won.

If we keep this level going I am sure we can win our last three games
and qualify from the group.

Regards,

Rafael Benitez
Liverpool Manager



--
http://www.sideiron.com