Wednesday, August 11, 2004

FW: I am very happy to start my Liverpool career with a win



-----Original Message-----
From: manager@liverpoolfc.tv [mailto:manager@liverpoolfc.tv]
Sent: 11 August 2004 14:37
To: Liverpool FC Fan List
Subject: I am very happy to start my Liverpool career with a win

Dear Liverpool supporter,

I am pleased with how we played against Graz. It was a difficult game and
the opening goal was so crucial. It settled things for us and it was very
important.

I am happy, I am always happy when my sides win. It was our first match and
they had already played four league games and are known as a strong,
pressing side. But we maintained good concentration which makes me very,
very happy.

Steven scored two fine goals and his first opened the game up for us. He
produced a very impressive performance. I am very happy to start my career
as Liverpool manager like that. We play to win every game and this was such
an important game for us.

Regards,

Rafael Benitez
Liverpool Manager