Saturday, January 22, 2005

Lemons

Just wanted to point out that Liverpool in their current all-yellow away kits look as bad as they did in the days where they wore similar colours under the leadership of Roy Evans. Those were the days of Michael Thomas wearing matching yellow boots. Liverpool look like lemons, and the kits just underline that.

This is my opinion after 12 and a half minutes or so of the first half, which has seen a few chances created for Southampton, but Liverpool have only a fluffed free-kick and a dive from Morientes in the penalty box to talk about so far.

Before I close this post, I'd just like to point out that I've still full confidence that Rafael Benitez can sort things out for us - but I'm wondering why David Moores is still the chairman. Another transfer window, another lack of a major cash injection.